Don’t like to bake but love pumpkin desserts? We’ve got your back. These Pumpkin White Chocolate No Bake Blondies are like pumpkin cookie dough bars that fell down from healthy heaven. Made using wholesome ingredients and only 7F/12C/8P per serving, these blondies will quickly become your favorite fall treat.
Watch how to make this recipe here!
Nutrition Facts: (for one blondie or 1/12 of recipe) 140 calories, 7 grams of fat, 12 grams of carbohydrates (2 grams of fiber), 8 grams of protein.
Recipe Yield: 12 servings
Total Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 225 grams (1 shy cup) pumpkin puree
- 90 grams vanilla protein powder (about 3 scoops – recipe using Pescience brand)
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar, natural cane sugar, or brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy cashew butter
- 4-6 packets no calorie sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- Throw everything beside the white chocolate chips into a bowl and mix until a thick dough is formed.
- Spray an 8×8 or 9×7 baking pan with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper.
- Press dough into the pan to form one even layer.
- Add chocolate chips to the top, and gently press into the dough.
- Cut into 12 even squares (spraying your knife with cooking spray or dipping it in water makes cutting cleaner) and enjoy! Store these in the fridge or freezer for optimal deliciousness.
Recipe Developer & Food Blogger.