It’s October, and you know what that means – it’s pumpkin season! This recipe is a homage to everyone’s favorite pumpkin treat: Starbucks’ incredible pumpkin spice latte. This tastes very similar, but being that it also has salted caramel flavor and is super macro-friendly, you may just like this even more!
Nutrition Facts: (entire recipe) 48 calories, 3 grams of fat, 4 grams of carbohydrates, 2 grams of protein.
Recipe Yield: 1 serving
Total Time: 3 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla cashew milk (almond milk would work, too)
- 2 tablespoons Walden Farms caramel syrup
- 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2-3 packets stevia (or to taste)
- pinch salt
- Add water and coffee granules to a cup, and microwave until hot. Stir well.
- Add pumpkin puree, milk, caramel, salt, stevia, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix well, and reheat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream if desired, and enjoy!
Recipe Developer & Food Blogger.