There is nothing better than a sweet, cool treat in the summertime. While things like ice cream and froyo have a time and a place, you can satisfy your sweet tooth and stay cool with these super healthy Watermelon Mojito Popsicles! With only 4 ingredients, no added sugar, and nothing artificial, these babies will quickly become your go-to summer snack.
Nutrition Facts: (1 popsicle) 30 calories, 8 grams of carbohydrates, 0 grams of fat, and 1 gram of protein.
Recipe Yield: 6 popsicles
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freeze Time: 4+ hours
Total Time: 4-5 hours
- 16 ounces fresh watermelon
- Juice of 2 limes (about 4 tablespoons)
- Zest of 1 lime*
- 12-20 fresh mint leaves
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Taste the mixture, and add no-calorie sweetener or extra lime juice if desired.
- Evenly pour the picture into 6 popsicle cups. Add the lids and sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours until totally set.
- To remove popsicles from the molds, dip each popsicle into a cup of warm water for about 30 seconds. To remove, gently pull the popsicle from the mold by holding onto the stick.
* Zest is not required, but highly encouraged since it has even more lime flavor than the juice.
Recipe Developer / Food Blogger: Meg Bush